Prince Nohisa of Beibaichuan Palace is the "Tainan Shrine" which has been developed year by year from the relics of Prince Nohisa of Beibaichuan Palace in Tainan. In 1900 (Meiji 33), the Governor of Tainan County, Isabei Jingzang and others, initiated the conversion of the Yiqiu Mountain Hall, the residence of the famous Tainan family Wu Ruxiang, where the Prince of Beibaichuan Palace last stayed before his death in 1895 (Meiji 28). ",
which displays various objects used by the prince, was phone database completed in August 1902 (Meiji 35) and is under the jurisdiction of the Taiwan Shrine in Taipei. After the expansion, the overall configuration axis of the imperial relics is north-south. The main entrance faces south. There are spiritual gates, worship halls, gods gates, hand-water houses, torii gates, stone lanterns, and fences. The craftsmen are from Japan. A museum is set up in some old buildings of Yiqiu Mountain Pavilion. In 1920 (Taisho 9), it was listed as Wuge Shrine, still under the jurisdiction of Taiwan Shrine, and staff assigned by Taiwan Shrine. In 1922 (Taisho 11), a new Tainan Shrine was built on the east side of the "Royal Ruins". It was a representative of the shrine in the middle of the Japanese era.
It was completed in June 1923 (Taisho 12) and was upgraded to the official currency on October 31, 1925 (Taisho 14). The shrine, the town hall day, is the same as the Taipei Taiwan Shrine, which is October 28. The shrine occupies a vast area and is divided into inner garden and outer garden. The scope of the inner garden is a complete shrine configuration, including torii gates, stone lanterns, Koma dogs, bronze horses, social offices, worship halls, main halls, etc. Among them, the architectural forms of the main hall, the central gate and the worship hall are all built by the gods. The outer garden is decorated with Japanese-style garden landscaping.